How can I report drugs being sold on the Internet?

Resized image of Ritalin-SR-20mg-full.png; squ...

Image via Wikipedia

Please report the sale of drugs on the Internet or emails advertising the sale of drugs to the following agencies:

the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3),

the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) Diversion Control Program, and

the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) (for prescription drugs).

Additionally, the DEA has launched a toll-free international hotline to report the illegal sale and abuse of pharmaceutical drugs:

1-877-RxAbuse  (1-877-792-2873).

Finally, you may also anonymously report drug activity to the DEA via the DEA’s Submit a Tip Web site.

Source: ONDCP

  • Hallucinogens Legally Sold as ‘Bath Salts’ (
  • Nonmedical Use of Prescription Pain Relievers and Tranquilizers More Prevalent in U.S. Than Use of All Types of Illicit Drugs Except Marijuana (
Enhanced by Zemanta