Many adolescents and college students innocently ingest large amounts of energy drinks to stay awake. But, new research shows that energy drink over-use is strongly linked with increased risks of engaging in episodes of heavy drinking and developing alcohol dependence. > read full article
- Together, Caffeine And Booze Impair Judgment More Than Booze Alone (addictionts.com)
- Development Of Alcohol Use Disorders Can Stem From An Early Age At First Drink And Stressful Life Events (addictionts.com)
- New Research Backs AMA Push To Ban Energy Drinks, Australia
- Researchers Link Alcohol-Dependence Impulsivity to Brain Anomalies
- What does alcohol do to our bodies?
- Together, Caffeine And Booze Impair Judgment More Than Booze Alone